With a delicious menu of culturally immersive experiences, an Avalon Active & Discovery cruise on the Seine serves up joie de vivre at every port. History meets happiness as you decide how to savour the castles, croissants, châteaux, and chèvre of fabulous France from Paris to Normandy.
Our wide array of Classic, Discovery, and Active excursions puts you in the driver’s seat of your holiday– whether that’s a bicycle seat, canoe seat, or a front row seat at a culinary or cocktail workshop where you’ll learn hands-on how to master the delightful delicacies this gastronomic country is known for. This is your tour de France. No matter how you choose to journey through it, monumental discoveries and moving experiences await at every turn.
Enjoy a little get-up-and-go on your cruising holiday when you:
- Say “oui” and “whee” on a bicycle tour through the heart of Paris.
- Paddle a canoe past the timbered houses, 12th century castles and gothic church of charming Vernon.
- Hop on an E-bike for a leisurely tour of the impressive Château de Maisons-Lafitte.
And be moved.
Get off the beaten path and relish the world when you:
- Whip up sweet Chantilly cream with the culinary experts at the even sweeter Chantilly Castle.
- Stop and smell the roses as you stroll through the home and gardens of master impressionist Claude Monet.
- Shake it up at a Benedictine cocktail workshop at the palace where the world-famous liqueur is made.
Plus, Classic sightseeing is always available in every port along the way.
Stay longer with two-night in Saint-Malo and a one-night hotel stay in Paris! Avalon Choice sightseeing and a visit to Mont St. Michel is the perfect highlight of your stay.
Activate your senses and discover a world of wonder in all-new, entirely “you” ways on your personal, passion-packed cruise along the Seine.
Please note: Itinerary is based on 2024, and is subject to change. Full details will be confirmed in 2024.